- Please always contact your son/daughter’s mentor in the first instance. You can do this by telephoning reception and asking for a message to be left for your son/daughter’s mentor. You may also email your son/daughter’s mentor. Mentor contact details can be found here.
- You should expect to have your phone call returned or your email replied to within 48 hours. We would be grateful for your understanding that teachers and many support staff are working throughout the day and not immediately available as and when you might like them to be.
- We understand that sometimes calls and requests for information may require a swifter response than that, and would ask you to explain to the member of reception staff dealing with your call that the matter is urgent, or to write Urgent in the Subject line of an email.
- We do not currently use social media for direct communication but may use email or text messages while we develop our new School App. Please also use our website for other useful information.
- There are no changes to School Gateway at present.
Website: www.ysgolharritudur.cymru or www.henrytudorschool.wales
By telephone: Please advise the receptionist whom you would like to speak to. If you are not sure whom you should speak to, the receptionist may ask you what your call is concerning, and connect you to the right person to talk to you. You may have to leave a message or ask for a call back.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting a Mentor, Key Stage Leader, Head of Faculty: View Contact List
Giving us a compliment: Please email email@example.com - we would love to hear from you.
Making a complaint: If you are considering making a complaint, please read the Complaints Policy prior to submitting your complaint.
Letting us know about a pupil achievement: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Headteacher: Please email email@example.com to contact the Headteacher via her PA